Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-08-2010, 09:30   #21
Boeydafunk

I ordered mine 04/26/10 and then emailed him a short time later and was told that he had too many orders coming in and could not handle them all and to be patient. Mine is a plus 2 ext. for a moss. 590A1. I would also just like my extension
DaFUnk
Boeydafunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:52   #22
Deployment Solu
Kydex Crafter

I have bought numerous extensions from Choate Machine & Tool (www.riflestock.com). Shipped quickly and much less expensive. They will even do custom lengths, but it is a bit more spendy!!

The world needs less victims and more victors!!!!!
Deployment Solu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:03   #23
DeltaNu1142
Glock talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deployment Solu View Post
I have bought numerous extensions from Choate Machine & Tool (www.riflestock.com). Shipped quickly and much less expensive. They will even do custom lengths, but it is a bit more spendy!!
Wow--this is what I want. But I've already gone & given Craig Prince $65...
Old 09-08-2010, 11:13   #24
Deployment Solu
Kydex Crafter

Sorry to hear that! CMT has a money back guarantee and they won''t make you wait 4 months!!!!

The world needs less victims and more victors!!!!!
Deployment Solu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 21:10   #25
Chico&Zeus

He's been screwing me since 5/10/2010:

Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:47 PM
Subject: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Max100,

I've seen your posts on several forums about the 7+1 mag extension that you sell, I just purchased a 12 Gauge pardner pump protector from Dicks Sporting Goods and was interested in your product.

Please let me know what the cost and availability of this item is so that I can place an order as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Chad

Sent: Sun 4/4/2010 5:20 PM
To: Chad
Subject: Re: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

The price is $65 shipped. It comes with a extra power Wolff spring & Hi Vis follower. It's made of high quality steel and has a very durable matte black ceramic bake on finish that looks similar to a parkerized finish and it matches the shotgun finish well. It will take about 4 weeks to ship. The payment options are: USPS money order or GUNPAL.com by credit card.

THANKS

Chad
To: GUN CONNECTION
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:06 AM
Subject: RE: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Max100,

I just sent you payment using GunPal for one (1) of your mag extensions for my pardner pump protector shotgun. Please let me know when you receive payment and what my expected delivery date will be. Just to confirm, the shipping address is:

Chad

Sent: Mon 5/10/2010 11:55 AM

THANKS

Sent: Fri 6/4/2010 7:07 PM

Craig,

Just looking for an update on the delivery, thanks again.

Chad

To: gunconnect@prtcnet.com
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:00 AM
Subject: FW: Pardner Protector Pump Mag Extension

Craig,

Have not heard from you. I wanted to get a delivery update or tracking number. You received payment on May 10th 2010 through GunPal Transaction number XXXXXXX

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Chad
Sent: Wed 6/16/2010 7:39 PM

It's going to be about two more weeks. I will email when I ship.

THANKS

Sent: Thu 7/1/2010 10:35 AM

Any more update on ship date?

Thanks again,

Chad

To: gunconnect@prtcnet.com
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:08 PM
Subject: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Craig,

I am still waiting to hear from you, what is the status of my mag extension?

Chad
Sent: Thu 7/8/2010 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

There are few customers that have been waiting a little longer than you. I am going out of town tomorrow on business and will be back on the 16th. I will take care of it when I get back.

THANKS

Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 5:31 PM
Subject: RE: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Craig,

It's been another 11 days since you were going to "TAKE CARE OF IT"... Please give me a real ship date. You have had my money for well over the original 4 weeks that you quoted me. I really don't know what else to say except that this is starting to become ridiculous. Come on man, it's been over 11 weeks now!

Chad

Sent: Tue 7/27/2010 2:37 PM
RE: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

I have over 100 customers on my list for tube extensions. I will take care of you.

THANKS

Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:41 PM

Any update? Have any of the 100 people on your list gotten their product yet? $6500 bucks of our money sitting in your bank... for over 3 months now. I hope when (if) you ever do ship my product that you at least pay to overnight it with all of that interest you are making on our money.

Chad

Sent: Wed 8/11/2010 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!

Yes.... I getting rich off of all the intrest considing what the bank is paying now Lol.

No need to overnight it only takes 2 day by first class mail. I will be shipping yours soon. I have had several very large orders to take care of. I am only one person. No one else offers an extension for this shotgun so it's not like you could have bought one somewhere else and already been using it. I'm one person trying to fill many orders for all of the 590A1 owners. You will get your extension. Sorry it's taking so long

THANKS

<style></style> From: Chad
Sent: Tue 9/7/2010 3:05 PM

Well???

What is the status? This Friday it will be 4 months since I sent you my money. 1/3 of the year has gone by, I really do not think that you have done your part on this purchase. Please give me a firm ship date. I had heard nothing but good things about you and your products on the internet forums, I am sorry but at this point I can hardly agree with what I have heard when it comes to your service.

Chad

Sent Today:

No answer yet huh...

Well buddy, I think that you have pissed enough people off. It's all over Glock Talk, they are even talking about contacting your local Sheriff's office and filing a report and seeking an arrest warrant for fraud. Oh, there is also a recommendation on there for everyone that you have screwed to contact Choate Machine and Tool, it seems that they also do custom Mag Extensions and even though they are $30 more, I am sure their customer service is 1000 times better than what you are providing. Give me a status today or give me my money back. I am done waiting.

Chad

Last edited by Chico&Zeus; 09-08-2010 at 21:53..
Chico&Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 22:27   #26
Chico&Zeus

Look what I just found, the internet is AWESOME!!!

<table border="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>SC</td> <td> <basefont size="2" face="Arial, Lucida Sans, Helvetica">
Gun Connection</td> <td> <basefont size="2" face="Arial, Lucida Sans, Helvetica">
Craig prince</td> <td> <basefont size="2" face="Arial, Lucida Sans, Helvetica">
864-876-4331</td> <td> <basefont size="2" face="Arial, Lucida Sans, Helvetica">
$25</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <basefont size="2" face="Arial, Lucida Sans, Helvetica">
Gray court</td> <td> <basefont size="2" face="Arial, Lucida Sans, Helvetica">
7103 HWY 101 N.</td> <td>
<basefont size="2" face="Arial, Lucida Sans, Helvetica">
purrthree@prtcnet.com
</td> <td> </td> <td> </td></tr></tbody></table>
Old 09-08-2010, 22:48   #27
GJG

......that is a new email i believe
GJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:47   #28
DeltaNu1142
Glock talker

Well, the internet is pretty awesome, as well, because a week or so ago I thought I was the only one having this problem.

PRTCNET is a service provider for Laurens County SC. I thought maybe it was a domain owned by Mr. Prince, but it's just a local provider. I wonder if he changed his email address, or just has multiples.
Old 09-09-2010, 17:50   #29
GJG

maybe a personal addy?
Old 09-11-2010, 07:47   #30
GJG

anyone heard anything from max100 ?
Old 09-11-2010, 12:52   #31
jwlaxton

To prevent others from paying Craig up front, as I did, then finding out they can neither get their product nor their money back, I have posted warnings on various sites where I saw praise for his products. Today, I had a post deleted on shotgunworld, and was accused of thread****ting by the moderators. In my opinion, when they allow posts praising the products of individuals such as Craig, and delete posts from those who warn of their fraudulant business practices, they are accessories to fraud, and should be held liable for the losses incurred by those who are taken advantage of. I'm interested in how many of you have had this type of thing happen to you?
jwlaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:56   #32
GJG

thread at calguns was deleted also evidently.....

but i started a new one here:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=341279

i agree that some sites are being 2 faced on the issue....
Old 09-11-2010, 13:27   #33
GJG

here apparently, is another thread started by an unhappy max100 customer

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...98#post4940698

Last edited by GJG; 09-11-2010 at 14:53..
Old 09-12-2010, 06:29   #34
DeltaNu1142
Glock talker

I suppose we're fortunate that the good folks at GT permit us to speak plainly. I would hope that the administrators at any site, if presented with a thread that sticks to the facts and is of interest to the membership, would just let it be.

You can figure at least 4-5 "victims" from this thread.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:03   #35
GJG

it's incredible that calguns cleaned up max100 s ad for his gear and deleted all negatve feed back....

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=65712

Kestryll is the owner of the site if anyone else would like to have a word with him.....
Old 09-12-2010, 12:53   #36
aippi

I am thinking the moderator of that site ended it because of some of the post. Most guys stated facts and fairly voiced their dissatifaction. Others made personal attacks and accusations against the man and not the bussiness practice. Some post were way out of line.

My concern about pulling the thread would be if the person is still taking funds for the product as anyone can search past threads and read it is good product and good seller. Then again, since no one can get hold of him, could someone even order? Has anyone tried placing an order and see what happens. That would be interesting and could go a long way in establishing what is going on. If he is still taking orders then some thing serious is going on. If he has simply FUBAR'd his business and can stop taking orders, catch up, regroup and learn how to run a business then all those personal attacks were very wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Remington LE Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
aippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 17:20   #37
Chico&Zeus

I posted in the new thread... I will continue to warn people until I get my refund or my part... and even if that were to ever happen (I don't believe it will) I would still recommend that people avoid to do business with someone that conducts himself like Craig Prince has.
Old 09-13-2010, 18:51   #38
jwlaxton

This experience has also taught me that the product reviews and recommendations on Calguns.net and Shotgunworld cannot be trusted. The moderators simply keep the ones they like, and delete the ones they don't. Until this I assumed that you could see representative reviews there, and that if there were negative feedback, it would be there too.
jwlaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 20:36   #39
GJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwlaxton View Post
This experience has also taught me that the product reviews and recommendations on Calguns.net and Shotgunworld cannot be trusted. The moderators simply keep the ones they like, and delete the ones they don't. Until this I assumed that you could see representative reviews there, and that if there were negative feedback, it would be there too.

makes you wonder doesn't it........

calguns banned me.....

Kestryll is the owner of calguns....i encourage everyone to contact him.....

Last edited by GJG; 09-13-2010 at 20:49..
Old 09-13-2010, 20:55   #40
Glockdude1
CLM Number 185
Federal Member

It look as though I was the only one on GT that did receive a extension from Max100.

Took me 4 months to get it. Maybe I just got lucky?

Tags
extension, max100, shotgun