FS: AR-15 carbine 16" tricked out. Tactical workhorse. $999 - west (WA)
You don't need to add a thing to this one.
- Mega Lower
- Olympic Arms Flat-Top Upper
- Olympic Arms PCR-97 M44 series birdcage flash hider & muzzle brake
- Rail on front handguard
- Front Grip-Pod integrated bi-pod
- Triple rail gas block currently holding...
- Laser sight with pressure pad
- 225 Lumen LED light, with tactical thumb switch
- Mako MWG magwell and CQB handgrip
- DPMS 6-position stock with sling attachment point
- Ultra-Dot Red-dot holographic reflex sight. With auto or manual brightness adjustment and 4 reticles.
- ProMag PM136 AR-15/M16 Rear Flip Up Sight
- 1x 20rd mil-spec magazine. (PMAG is NOT included)
I have owned this gun for about 3 years. It was new when I bought it and I have put maybe 200 rounds through it.
Of those very few rounds I didn't have a single problem. So while it is far from extensive testing, I don't foresee you having any problems with this gun.
I sighted it in at 25 yards, and it kept consistent groups in the bullseye. I am sure it shoots better than I do, and would need a good scope to start pushing the limits of it's accuracy.
Ask away with any questions and I will do my best to answer them in a timely manner.
I am located half-way between Seattle and Portland and would prefer FTF, but would consider shipping.
I am not interested in any trades at this time, as this is going to fund my next project piece that I already have.
Be Alert! The world needs more Lerts!
Last edited by KPrime; 07-11-2010 at 16:01..