Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-24-2010, 20:57   #1
SoldierEudy

good sling?

i have a marlin 1895 sbl on backorder and i have found dies for reloading and where to get butt stock ammo carrier and etc. i'm still looking for a good sling. i found this [url]http://www.levergunleather.com/[/url] and they are great slings but to much money.so if u know a good place to get them ples let me know
SoldierEudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:10   #2
Brucev

Good leather slings are not inexpensive. However if you just need a good sling with which to carry your rifle in the woods, etc., you might want to simpy buy a USGI web sling. Some come w/ a metal piece to attach to the lower sling swivel. Just detach that item and use the sling in the normal way. It is very quite which is a help in the woods. The length can be easily adjusted.

Hunter Company ( http://www.huntercompany.com/slings.html ) makes a variety of good leather slings. For your rifle one of their basic carrying straps ( No. 220, 230 or 1276-1 might be useful. For many years I used one of their simple leather carrying straps on my Rem. 700 for hunting. It was made of good quality leather and gave good service. HTH. Sincerely. Brucev.
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leather, marlin, rifle, sling