GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 12:46   #26
1985 4Runner
Agitator
 
1985 4Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gulf Coast MS
Posts: 3,346
I love both my Talon grips.

Just bought a third G19, guess what grip it will get...
__________________
Firefighter, EMT-B, U.S. Marine '92-'96


Obama will prove to be the worst mistake the American people ever made.
1985 4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:55   #27
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 4Runner View Post
I love both my Talon grips.

Just bought a third G19, guess what grip it will get...
Thanks for stopping in 4Runner, looking forward to the order!

Take Care,
D
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 22:45   #28
Brain Virus
Senior Member
 
Brain Virus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SlC, Utah
Posts: 102
Derik,

Just got my grip today (super fast shipping! :D), just in time for the range tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes, but it feels great in hand so far :D

Props for including the alcohol wipes for prep cleaning.
__________________
Surgically wired into Paradise.
-G17- 33rd Mag Club

Last edited by Brain Virus; 02-26-2010 at 22:51..
Brain Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 22:54   #29
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Virus View Post
Derik,

Just got my grip today (super fast shipping! :D), just in time for the range tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes, but it feels great in hand so far :D

Props for including the alcohol wipes for prep cleaning.

Glad they found their way to you quickly and thanks for the post!
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 15:17   #30
Brain Virus
Senior Member
 
Brain Virus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: SlC, Utah
Posts: 102
went to the range today and put 200 rounds through my 17. The talon grips worked as expected and didnt chew up my hands
__________________
Surgically wired into Paradise.
-G17- 33rd Mag Club
Brain Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 20:32   #31
abedwards1978
Registered User
 
abedwards1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chandler Arizona
Posts: 19
will the talon grips be made for the Gen 4 glocks?
__________________
_________________________________
G19 XS BIG DOT SIGHTS TALON GRIPS
G30 XS BIG DOT SIGHTS TALON GRIPS
"Americans... still believe in an America where anything's possible - they just don't think their leaders do."

Last edited by abedwards1978; 02-28-2010 at 20:40..
abedwards1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 20:35   #32
Davegrave
Dapper Dan
 
Davegrave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NW IN
Posts: 5,752


I just can't do the gritty feel. I'll stick with my Houge slip ons.

I had to dremel the grit off of my Kershaw Blur cuz I couldn't stand to hold it.
__________________
YOU FORGOT YOUR BRIEFCASE!!!

Last edited by Davegrave; 02-28-2010 at 20:35..
Davegrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 18:03   #33
Joshhtn
Rastaman!
 
Joshhtn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,123


Just put one on my 27... Once again, PERFECT D!!

This should be the first thing that everybody buys for their Glock... It's a must have IMO!... Best money you can spend!

Thanks once again for such a fine product D!!


(Gotta love crappy cell phone pics)

Talon Grips
__________________
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
***CHECK OUT MY EBAY STORE FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED-***
HEINRICH TREASURES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Dude, you are ****ing banned.

Last edited by Joshhtn; 03-02-2010 at 06:34.. Reason: spelling
Joshhtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:35   #34
PTRJason
Senior Member
 
PTRJason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Nevada
Posts: 205
It is user preference, and in my opinion these are the best grips out there.

D... I have not been able to write you a thank you note yet, so please let me say thank you regarding my recent order. (Jason, Menifee, CA)

I have ordered twice from him. The first grips I had to cut off the shirt side as my holster angle was making the grip rub on my body armor and causing it to start the wear on the shirt, but since I changed to a tac holster to carry my TLR-1 and the holster a drop to it so nothing wears on my uniform.

I have been recommending them to guys at work and even installed a set for him.

I also made a video when I installed the first set.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpCXn8zcTd8

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFKrHAJrtc

I also installed them different then the instructions say so check it out in the videos.

They provide an awesome grip in any condition and after having to wait in the rain where I was soaked even though my "waterproof" jacket waiting for backup for an open residence. I still had a sure grip. That was after I had to cut half of the grip off so I literally had a side by side comparison of with and without and the Talon side my hand stuck to, the stock side.....no grip at all.

Anyway I will order again. Still trying to get my sgt to get one for his 21 but he wants to keep it "old school".

Thanks for the awesome grips and to you other GTers, if you do not like them, they come off easy as they went on and leave nothing on the weapon. You will be happy either way, and with the price AND service AND shipping time, you will not be sorry.
PTRJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 18:30   #35
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshhtn View Post
Just put one on my 27... Once again, PERFECT D!!

This should be the first thing that everybody buys for their Glock... It's a must have IMO!... Best money you can spend!

Thanks once again for such a fine product D!!


(Gotta love crappy cell phone pics)

Talon Grips
Right on Josh! Thank you for the nice post and pic.

Take Care,
D
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 18:33   #36
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTRJason View Post
It is user preference, and in my opinion these are the best grips out there.

D... I have not been able to write you a thank you note yet, so please let me say thank you regarding my recent order. (Jason, Menifee, CA)

I have ordered twice from him. The first grips I had to cut off the shirt side as my holster angle was making the grip rub on my body armor and causing it to start the wear on the shirt, but since I changed to a tac holster to carry my TLR-1 and the holster a drop to it so nothing wears on my uniform.

I have been recommending them to guys at work and even installed a set for him.

I also made a video when I installed the first set.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpCXn8zcTd8

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvFKrHAJrtc

I also installed them different then the instructions say so check it out in the videos.

They provide an awesome grip in any condition and after having to wait in the rain where I was soaked even though my "waterproof" jacket waiting for backup for an open residence. I still had a sure grip. That was after I had to cut half of the grip off so I literally had a side by side comparison of with and without and the Talon side my hand stuck to, the stock side.....no grip at all.

Anyway I will order again. Still trying to get my sgt to get one for his 21 but he wants to keep it "old school".

Thanks for the awesome grips and to you other GTers, if you do not like them, they come off easy as they went on and leave nothing on the weapon. You will be happy either way, and with the price AND service AND shipping time, you will not be sorry.
Thank you Jason, I sure appreciate the post! Hopefully we can get your Sgt up with the times soon.

Thanks Again,
D
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 18:34   #37
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by abedwards1978 View Post
will the talon grips be made for the Gen 4 glocks?
I believe they will fit the Gen 4 as is but I need to try it out first.
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 13:25   #38
gncc025
Registered User
 
gncc025's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MS
Posts: 4
Just got mine in today for my 26. I must say it's an awesome product!! 10 out of 10
gncc025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 14:40   #39
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by gncc025 View Post
Just got mine in today for my 26. I must say it's an awesome product!! 10 out of 10

That's a great first post. Thank you!
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 15:13   #40
PTRJason
Senior Member
 
PTRJason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central Nevada
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by gncc025 View Post
Just got mine in today for my 26. I must say it's an awesome product!! 10 out of 10
Welcome to GT!
PTRJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 18:42   #41
gncc025
Registered User
 
gncc025's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MS
Posts: 4
Thanks for the welcome guys
gncc025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:00   #42
olblutrk66
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mtns of Idaho
Posts: 71
Love my grips, had mine for over a year now and no probs, gonna order one for my brother now........thanks Talon grip!!!
__________________
When they say the militia no longer exists, Simply stand up and say, " IM STILL HERE"

G23
olblutrk66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:14   #43
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by olblutrk66 View Post
Love my grips, had mine for over a year now and no probs, gonna order one for my brother now........thanks Talon grip!!!
You're welcome and thank you for another order!
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 16:19   #44
olblutrk66
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mtns of Idaho
Posts: 71
just got the new grips i ordered for my brothers glock, nice service.........as usual!....Thanx again D
__________________
When they say the militia no longer exists, Simply stand up and say, " IM STILL HERE"

G23
olblutrk66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:45   #45
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by olblutrk66 View Post
just got the new grips i ordered for my brothers glock, nice service.........as usual!....Thanx again D
No problem, thank you for another order!
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:55   #46
recycooler
9-11-2001
 
recycooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 492
G-36 grips soon??
__________________

recycooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 13:56   #47
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by recycooler View Post
G-36 grips soon??
Yes, the die is being made right now and I am also doing a prototype for the Kahr PM9/ PM40. Once both dies are done I will have Talon Grips for both of them shortly thereafter.
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 14:13   #48
Joshhtn
Rastaman!
 
Joshhtn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,123


Wanted to post a pic of big Brother and little Brother

Talon Grips

Thanks once again for such a great product D!!
__________________
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
***CHECK OUT MY EBAY STORE FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED-***
HEINRICH TREASURES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Dude, you are ****ing banned.
Joshhtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:20   #49
D445547
GT Sponsor
 
D445547's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CO
Posts: 1,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshhtn View Post
Wanted to post a pic of big Brother and little Brother



Thanks once again for such a great product D!!
Thanks Josh!
__________________
D
Firearms Instructor/ Glock and Colt Armorer
TalonGunGrips.com
D445547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 19:53   #50
hendo27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3
I just ordered the rubber talon grip for my glock 23. CANT WAIT TO TRY THESE OUT!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone else using the rubber ones? If so how are they?
hendo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:05.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 724
182 Members
542 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42