Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups


Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2010, 21:04   #1
Senior Member
bravorigging's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 236
child support

This is probably a sore subject for a lot a guys and maybe gals,but i have my 2 sons living with me and the ex moved out of state,her income is double mine and I still have to pay cs.This is after we both went to a lawyer and agreed that she wanted no cs from me and she would help with the additional bills i will incur.Well i have not seen a dime and barely getting buy.She quit a great job to take another out of state,her boyfriend also somehow landed a job in the same erea.I dont think she was thinking of her carrer when she made her decision to move away.Should i get a lawyer ? Any help would be appreciated.
bravorigging is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:57.

GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
GT Store

Users Currently Online: 725
167 Members
558 Guests

Most users ever online: 4,867
May 19, 2015 at 1:03