SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:18   #41
Maninmirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePirho View Post
Cool, thanks for the other links I'll try to add them now from my iPhone if not I'll do it later when I get off work. Do they all sell only
primers or other catgories as well?
all of the above for the most part. However I think so long as your listing them somewhere people will see whats there. If they are to lazy to research the site itself than that's their problem. You've done all the leg work. Make them do something.

Like I said I don't get on the Internet all that much. I have periods where I do more so than others. Infact I wasn't using the Internet at all for this purpose 2 months ago. I managed to find 99% of these sites with no help.

Just keep in mind some people would have you wipe their (/) if your willing.
Maninmirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 21:08   #42
gazzmann

[url]www.dardascastbullets.com[/url]
Superior, honest, reliable service!
John
gazzmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 18:06   #43
thePirho

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzmann View Post
www.dardascastbullets.com
Superior, honest, reliable service!
John
Got a 1000 9mm and they work and look great.
TX CHL, 17c with Houge Slip-On, extended slide release,mag release, glockmeister SS guide rod 22lb spring. Sig P6 with pacymyer grips, Sig 226 with houge grips in 9mm 357 40S&W, Beretta INOX Vertec 9mm, and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
thePirho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 15:32   #44
jaybirdjtt

Don't forget these guys! My 375 H&H dies from them go back to 1967! The 264 WM...back to 1963. The good old days.
http://www.rcbs.com/default.aspx
jaybirdjtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 19:19   #45
lucky-gunner

Please add us to the list at the top of the sticky. We've got bullets, casings, and now primers (!) in stock in our reloading supplies section: LuckyGunner.com
lucky-gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 15:02   #46
vtbluegrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky-gunner View Post
Please add us to the list at the top of the sticky. We've got bullets, casings, and now primers (!) in stock in our reloading supplies section: LuckyGunner.com

I haven't ordered reloading supplies from this company yet. But I did or some loaded ammo(45 and 380) at very competitive prices(they have piles of 380 ammo).Also you don't have to order 8 gillion items to get a volume discount. It is also a very user friendly website and the number of items in stock is listed next to each item. I got my order within a week of my order being placed.
vtbluegrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:14   #47
hbchuey

I don't see bayoubullets.com on your list. Needs to be added under "bullets"
hbchuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:39   #48
glock379

I know some of the suppliers listed here are big names and it goes without saying that they are reputable. But for the lesser known names on the list to people like myself, are they reputable and honest? Has anyone actually ordered from them and had good experiences? Just sayin'...should there be a list of "bad guys" to avoid? Maybe there already is, if so excuse my ignorance.

Craig
glock379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:35   #49
thePirho

I would say most of them have had business from people on this site. I don't think some one would recommend them if they ran some kinda scam.
TX CHL, 17c with Houge Slip-On, extended slide release,mag release, glockmeister SS guide rod 22lb spring. Sig P6 with pacymyer grips, Sig 226 with houge grips in 9mm 357 40S&W, Beretta INOX Vertec 9mm, and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
thePirho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:25   #50
glock379

Just a side note. I am currently waiting on an order from one of the suppliers on this list. Ordered Feb 15th, still have not received product. I'm getting vague answers to emails and some not answered at all. Seller says order shipped, but has not provided a tracking number. I'll report the outcome, good or bad.

Craig
Old 03-01-2010, 08:30   #51
glock379

Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock379 View Post
Just a side note. I am currently waiting on an order from one of the suppliers on this list. Ordered Feb 15th, still have not received product. I'm getting vague answers to emails and some not answered at all. Seller says order shipped, but has not provided a tracking number. I'll report the outcome, good or bad.

Craig
Seller issued a full refund with no explanation.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:22   #52
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

Name?

Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:42   #53
IndyGunFreak
KO Windows

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock379 View Post
Seller issued a full refund with no explanation.
Why would you not tell us? At least give us a heads up on who who to avoid.

IGF
"Man is not free unless Government is limited"
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:28   #54
glock379

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyGunFreak View Post
Why would you not tell us? At least give us a heads up on who who to avoid.

IGF
PM's sent to IGF and Beware Owner.

If anyone else wants to know, PM me. I didn't know if moderators would frown on postings of this nature. If they approve I will post it here.

Craig
Old 03-02-2010, 20:26   #55
DEADLYACCURATE

put cabelas on all of the categories
DEADLYACCURATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:17   #56
Kula

Black Bullets International!!Beware!!!

I was wondering if anybody had trouble with this company. I think I got scamed. Placed a order for 500 bullets on March 7 on line, and recieved a confirmation email saying my order was taken. Then I call and find out if the order was shipped and get no help. Left three phone messages and one email with no responce.
Has anyone else delt this company if they are lagit!!
Kula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:34   #57
Vossman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kula View Post
I was wondering if anybody had trouble with this company. I think I got scamed. Placed a order for 500 bullets on March 7 on line, and recieved a confirmation email saying my order was taken. Then I call and find out if the order was shipped and get no help. Left three phone messages and one email with no responce.
Has anyone else delt this company if they are lagit!!
I have got a few thousand 9mm & 45 from them with no problem. I got a busted box one time called and complained and they sent a few hundred right out.I also know others that use them with no problem. Don't sweat it bro you'll get you're Bullets.
Vossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 17:26   #58
Bello
America/Italia

chimed in for a quick save.
Old 11-12-2010, 14:18   #59
ace21

Great List
ace21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 23:35   #60
ARSMITH
CenterFireBrass

Here's another good one for brass, being a little biased, but I think I have some of the best prices on certain items on the web. So help a fellow Glocker out. http://www.centerfirebrass.com

ARSMITH is offline   Reply With Quote