GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:34   #21
Wilson 17&26

Kel-Tec has a 22lr in development project, but it all depends on if they can get 30 rounds of .22LR to stack and feed reliably in a straight magazine. If it does work out, there would be a conversion kit (slide & magazine) for the PMR-30. A dedicated 22lr pistol would soon follow. This is from a Kel-Tec employee that post on the KTOG Forum.
Wilson 17&26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 13:23   #22
heliguy

Those 4 screws on top are for an add on rail for a sight...
heliguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 20:09   #23
Usingmyrights
Jr Member

Send a message via AIM to Usingmyrights

IIRC as mentioned the AMT does best with Winchester. Mine has also done well with CCI. If you look at the chamber of the AMT you will see that its dimpled and you'll also see this on the ejected brass. I've been told the reason behind this is that the brass expanding into the dimples delays the ejection process therefore allowing more pressure to build up to make it cycle reliably. Don't know how true that is, but it sounds logical to me
Usingmyrights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 22:04   #24
GlockPride
Glock 23

I'm in for one of the KelTecs I they start getting good reviews and are priced right.
Eph6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13Therefore put on the full armor of God
GlockPride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 15:04   #25
Retired Squid

I not sure with the price of WRM ammo I would want a "plinker" but it might be a nice hunting back up gun or finish them off gun. The gun will cause perment hearing loss if used as a SD gun indoors w/o protection, this is a common problem with 22 cal high velocity rounds like the 22 WMR, 5.7X57, and 223 and something to consider.

Rimfire Forum

The 8" barreled Accelerator I bought is a tack driver, with as good or better accuracy then my Ruger 96/22 WMR 16" lever carbine. The gun is all SS, is an internal hammer fired gun like FN's 5N7, but the quality and attention to detail is on par with S&W 3rd Gen SS guns like the 45xx & 10xx series models. This gun is so well made that it will easily be a multi-generation pass down gun. Scoped at 50 yards I can get quarter sized group with Winchester Dynapoints would you believe and down to nickel sized with CCI MaxiMag 40 gr ammo. The gun with a good scope and younger hand then mine is capable of being a 100 yard varmint gun for the larger rodents and coyotes.

Down side is the gun is heavy and customer service is not on par with Kel-Tec for sure, but for a new start-up company that's not been making guns for a hundred years it's ok I guess. Also the gun has a rather small grip, or maybe I should say small for large hands like mine.