I am trying to finance a GLOCK 19 purchase, and standardize on 9mm.
I'd prefer to sell all of this stuff together, instead of trying to sell the holsters off separately.
I will sell to any person of good character who possesses a valid Indiana handgun license.
Package Deal (Asking $510):
- Springfield XD-40 (.40), with 4x 10 round magazines (good operating condition, with holster wear).
- Minotaur MTAC IWB (MSRP $80) (has my name in marker on the back)
- Blackhawk Serpa (w/ belt and paddle attachments), 2 double-stack magazine carriers (MSRP $92)
- Gunmate nylon belt holster (MSRP $10?)
- 50 rounds .40 Winchester Ranger 180 gr. jacketed HP (the carry rounds, transferred back into the box)
- Generic mag loader
- Bore snake cleaner
Also available (available to others after pistol sold):
- $30/each (5 available) 50rd. boxes of Winchester Ranger .40 180 gr. Jacketed HP
- $20/each (5 available) 50rd. boxes of Winchester USA
(images were originally nice, clean thumbnails, with links to full-size images, but GlockTalk intercepted the code, so I had to revert to full size.... grrrr....)