Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-05-2009, 00:08   #1
SquatcHunter

Terrorist situation on I-5

Driving north along I-5…Myself, the wife and our dog Bower were heading back home from Gasworks park on a beautiful July 4<sup>th</sup> we had just met up with a group of friends for a good time along the waterfront to celebrate this great day. As we got onto the freeway and headed north traffic was packed about 2 minutes later it was nothing but break lights we were in the carpool lane so were able to go past a lot of the stopped cars but soon I saw why we were stopped! Looked like a huge pile up, smoke, fire total chaos! Turned down the stereo incase I needed to hear sirens and move over. Still back about a ˝ mile I suddenly saw a sea of people running toward us on the freeway! I got out, had my wife lock the doors and I stood on top of my rig to get a better look. Looking through my binoculars I saw 3 or 4 u-haul type trucks stopped side by side with the roll up doors wide open blocking all lanes, It was like a movie or a real bad nightmare!! POP POP loud cracks off in the distance not cars exploding but full auto AK-47 rounds, I saw 10-12 personnel aggressively making their way down I-5 killing innocent Americans without mercy. Not wasting anymore time I decided it was time to get the AR-15 out of the back and get ready for what I thought was something I had always dreamed of! But now being in the situation I wanted so badly to be at home safely with my wife! Saying a prayer to our God that made this country great to bless me with safety and to guide my rounds that they may all be head shots, hopefully the years and years of paintball and training would help us get out of this alive!
<o:p> </o:p>
This story was meant to make you think about homeland attacks and how venerable we are. Aalso keep in mind that if Obama ever does get taken out of office the JFK way we WILL be facing MAJOR riots! Turn on the TV and you will see more and more home invasions, which is why more and more guns should be sold and more and more people need to realize that guns are meant for family, personal and home protection not meant to be used to commit crimes! These are desperate times and the weak (unarmed) will be victims! Protect your selves and protect your rights!
SquatcHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:36   #2
Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquatcHunter View Post
snip
This story was meant to make you think about homeland attacks and how venerable we are. Aalso keep in mind that if Obama ever does get taken out of office the JFK way we WILL be facing MAJOR riots! Turn on the TV and you will see more and more home invasions, which is why more and more guns should be sold and more and more people need to realize that guns are meant for family, personal and home protection not meant to be used to commit crimes! These are desperate times and the weak (unarmed) will be victims! Protect your selves
http://www.nrahq.org/education/training/find.asp (affordable training from the folks doing it for 175 years)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquatcHunter View Post
and protect your rights!
http://www.nraila.org/ActionCenter/GetInvolvedLocally/ (Be involved) -Boyd
Boyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ar-15, be prepared, greg nickles, seattle, what if