SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:45   #1
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Mountain House Cans, 25% OFF, FREE Shipping ++

An Unexpected Gift––An End-of-Year Mountain House Sale!!

You just cannot have enough good storage food available as we enter a period of unprecedented uncertainty in the world.
So––consider this a gift for the holidays.

We are really pleased to be able to offer you this chance once again to get some of the very best storage food in the world–

Good for 25-30 years or even longer. So delicious, even kids love most of the entrees. Nutritious. Lightweight. Easy to store. Easy to prepare.

This sale offers the maximum discount allowed by the manufacturer. The food ships FREE to the continental USA. And, our buyers club members earn rebate vouchers that make us your smart source for the best prep food out there.

The food ships to you fresh from the factory. Expect to take delivery within two to three weeks of your order.

- 25% off list prices, the maximum discount allowed by Oregon Freeze Dry.

- FREE shipping to the lower 48, regardless of quantity purchased.

- Our differentiator, elevating Safecastle over other dealers out there––our volume voucher program. Any eight cases of Mountain House cans gets buyers club members a voucher code back worth $120 on a subsequent purchase in our store. Any 35 cases gets a $500 voucher! (These vouchers can be used toward the purchase of anything in our store except for Mountain House can cases.)

The sale prices will be valid from Saturday, December 6, through Friday, December 19.

Stay safe.

BTW, we expect to run our next MH cans sale in March 2009.

www.safecastleroyal.com

Safecastle Royal Buyers Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Refuge blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Win a Case of MH Food - LIKE us on Facebook

Last edited by JC Refuge; 12-05-2008 at 09:48..
JC Refuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 17:44   #2
bustedknee
Curmudgeon

Well, Merry Christmas to me.

Mountain House is the only place I can locate Pilot Crackers and my wife gave me orders to stock up on them.

So this comes at a good time. Thanks.

Order placed.

Steve
Old 12-18-2008, 17:05   #3
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Last call

Safecastle Royal Buyers Club

Refuge blog

Win a Case of MH Food - LIKE us on Facebook
JC Refuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 16:57   #4
bustedknee
Curmudgeon

My order arrived yesterday.

Thanks for the info.

12 cans of crackers should last me a week or two..

Tags
food, freeze dried, mountain house, sale