Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-17-2008, 19:53   #1
tercel89

Illegals voting here in Tn

All day today I have been listening to 99.7Fm talk radio and the local news and there have been lots of reports of Illegal Aliens in Nashville area voting .
Reports of buses and vans of Illegals that have interpreters with them are leading them into the voting booths and "helping" them vote. Most are not being required to show proof of I.D. . This is really burning me up . Then a guy , of some type of authority was interviewed on the radio by Phil Valentine . Phil drilled this guy about how come people were being allowed to vote that had no proof of citizenship and not evven being able to speak English. The guy defended the illegals saying they had a right to have interpreters withthem . I believe that is wrong . I believe you must SPEAK and WRITE English before being a citizen and I really belive that is a requirement . Hardly any of these people could do that .
Have any of you guiys heard of these types of Illegal voting going on ?
tercel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 21:43   #2
17z

Let your election commish know about this asap. If not,we are going to have to have Nancy Pelosi and Harold Reid as pres and vice pres in January.17z
Old 10-18-2008, 12:46   #3
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
I am from Tennessee (johnson city) and have not heard this.. If this is true, it is truly a smack in the face of the voting process. This must not be happening!
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 00:57   #4
BOGE

Quote:
I believe you must SPEAK and WRITE English before being a citizen and I really belive{sic} that is a requirement .
I am for deporting ALL illegals, however it should not be a requirement to read & speak English as that would have eliminated millions of legal immigrants in the past. The last man George A. Custer spoke with (and lived) was an Italian immigrant who did not speak English. I am assuming that you believe that these illegals are all voting for Obama. How would you feel if they were voting for McCain? Tens of thousands of European immigrants fought on both sides in the Civil War and most did not speak English. I DO feel however that they should show LEGAL proof that they are LEGALLY eligible to vote which is probably not the case here. The Left Wing loons have fought that tooth & nail as they know most fraudulent voting is done on the Dem. tickets. Speak English? No problem as long as you can show you are legally ELIGIBLE to vote.
BOGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:12   #5
ReyFufuRulesAll
Pantless Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOGE View Post
I am for deporting ALL illegals, however it should not be a requirement to read & speak English as that would have eliminated millions of legal immigrants in the past. The last man George A. Custer spoke with (and lived) was an Italian immigrant who did not speak English. I am assuming that you believe that these illegals are all voting for Obama. How would you feel if they were voting for McCain? Tens of thousands of European immigrants fought on both sides in the Civil War and most did not speak English. I DO feel however that they should show LEGAL proof that they are LEGALLY eligible to vote which is probably not the case here. The Left Wing loons have fought that tooth & nail as they know most fraudulent voting is done on the Dem. tickets. Speak English? No problem as long as you can show you are legally ELIGIBLE to vote.
I couildn't have said it better.

Anything you can't do pantless, isn't worth doing.
ReyFufuRulesAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:23   #6
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
it is physically impossible to round up and deport 12-18 million people.
Old 10-19-2008, 15:19   #7
BOGE

Quote:
Who said WE were going to deport them? They will deport themselves if you make it a FELONY to employ one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
BOGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 23:59   #8
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Quote:
Who said WE were going to deport them? They will deport themselves if you make it a FELONY to employ one.

No they wont. Thats wishful thinking. Why wont they? Because corrupt Business owners that dont value American labor will always hire them because they will work for nothing. Those are the facts. Its sad but the owners of production in this nation dont give 2 ****s about AMERICAN labor.
Old 07-06-2010, 15:04   #9
ptwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
No they wont. Thats wishful thinking. Why wont they? Because corrupt Business owners that dont value American labor will always hire them because they will work for nothing. Those are the facts. Its sad but the owners of production in this nation dont give 2 ****s about AMERICAN labor.
Totally agree.. Its only about the almighty dollar!!at least it is until the dollar isnt worth anything anymore..
ptwheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 15:19   #10
Mabo
Want a beer?

Holy thread resurrection batman!

G19 & G26
Mabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 14:03   #11
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:

+1 Amen!
Old 09-14-2010, 20:09   #12
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:

Yes exactly...
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 18:38   #13
AZson

Quote:
But it is possable to go after the people hiring them, that includes mom and pop who pay them under the table. No job no reason to be here. They will self deport, wont cost us a dime.
Old 07-10-2010, 17:00   #14
A6Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZson View Post
But it is possable to go after the people hiring them, that includes mom and pop who pay them under the table. No job no reason to be here. They will self deport, wont cost us a dime.
You're right. They got up here on their own, they can get back on their own...

As for voter fraud and illegals voting in elections, why do you think Barry is suing AZ? If it starts there, they can check in CA, NM, TX and everywhere else.
A6Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 22:08   #15
ICARRY2
NRA Life Member

Quote:
We don't have to deport anyone. Cut off their ability to get a job. AZ voters passed a very strict law last year that inflicts hard core consequences for anyone, businesses or individuals to hire illegal aliens. It has had an impact. Some of the school districts in the largely hispanic areas have seen a sharp decline in enrollment. One district alone saw a decline of 1500 students in a single school year as soon as the law was passed.
ICARRY2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:03   #16
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICARRY2 View Post
We don't have to deport anyone. Cut off their ability to get a job. AZ voters passed a very strict law last year that inflicts hard core consequences for anyone, businesses or individuals to hire illegal aliens. It has had an impact. Some of the school districts in the largely hispanic areas have seen a sharp decline in enrollment. One district alone saw a decline of 1500 students in a single school year as soon as the law was passed.
Amazing. 1500 illegals X $5Kper year per student = $7,500,000 for just one district. Is is any wonder CA is BK?
Old 07-08-2009, 16:28   #17
3 weelin geezer

Quote:

Hmmm...I don't think so. I think that as bad as the panhandling off the median problem is here, there would be an even greater one as they would go hang out near the bank and panhandle there. You gotta have money if you left the bank...or so it should be anyways.
3 weelin geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 15:38   #18
Delta-x
Silver Membership
NRA Member

Quote:
True. But if the current immigration laws were some how allowed to be enforced, and the freebies dried up, illegals would return to home base in
Mehico........Adios amigos!
Big Dawgs #1945 /1911 Club #5491/Sig Sauer #1945
Lone Star Glockers #1945 /Black Rifle Club #1945

"The sword of justice has no scabbard"-Rival
Delta-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:01   #19
3 weelin geezer

So why do you think 'they' are all from mexico? Just because they cross from Mexico makes them as Mexican as they are Texan if they cross through El paso onto Denver. An Lt. with the border patrol claims he has seen illegals there from 193 OTHER countries. While some argue that the greedy business men will hire them over Americans to save a buck, isn't that the American way...To make money? Besides, you don't see any of these Americans fighting tooth and nail for those hard, back breaking, outdoor in the hot ass sun that pay peanuts jobs any ways. Who here will leave their nice comfy desk job that pays 60k/yr for working in the fields 10-14 hours a day stooping over to pick things for minimum wage plus all the fries they can eat? I sure as hell won't. Make them documented somehow and make them pay taxes just the same! Make the EMPLOYERS have to pay those taxes too. I don't care if they are legal or not.
3 weelin geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:25   #20
OldScribe2009

Wrong.

Quote:
Read some history, and you'll change your mind about this.
OldScribe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote