Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-08-2012, 10:50   #1
FullClip
CLM Number 171
NRA Benefactor

Stupid Sibling Tricks

Another thread got me thinking of some of the mean/funny things we used to do to our brothers and sisters long ago, when it was expected of a kid.

Scene-back yard pond skating rink.

Problem-couldn't skate as fast as my older brother.

Solution- Offered by my older brother-Lick your skate blade.

Drawback- tongue stuck to skate, skate on foot, totally immobilized and in pain. The pushed off the bench by older brother.

Payback- wait 6 years, and do same to little brother. (patients is a virtue.

Scene- older sister snitches me out for having a Playboy magazine.

Problem- embarressed and my mother thinks I'm a pervert at 14 years old..

Solution- One bottle of Channel #5, one bottle of Old Woodsman Fly Dope, older sisters junior prom.....swap the products. She gave herself a good spray down just before her date showed up.

Payback- 40 years later she still has picture of me at 3 years old dressed in her first communion dress...yeah....real drag queen. She threatens to post it on internet to this day!

Any other stories of usually bloodless sibling tricks?
Old 12-08-2012, 11:04   #2
skippy804

I have two older sisters. I would brush a bar of soap with their toothbrushes and wait.
skippy804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:39   #3
TK-421

Usually I just whooped on my brothers when they did stuff I didn't like.

I do remember one time I wrapped scotch tape around the sprayer handle on the kitchen sink. Most people would do a rubber band, but a rubber band is obvious. Scotch tape on a silver sprayer is damn near invisible, unless you know it's there and are really looking hard for it.

He got so pissed off at me for getting his shirt wet that he started crying.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:45   #4
BEER
bad example

i was 10, my sister was 16. i took 3 of the liquor bottles from the bar and poured them down the toilet and then stashed them under sister's bed knowing my mother was on a cleaning spree. she got her ass blistered and damn near kicked out of the house.

that's what she deserved for throwing me in the lake knowing i was terrified of alligator gar. i was 7 years old and could barely swim, and i had no idea how to get into a boat from the water yet.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:57   #5
FullClip
CLM Number 171
NRA Benefactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEER View Post
i was 10, my sister was 16. i took 3 of the liquor bottles from the bar and poured them down the toilet and then stashed them under sister's bed knowing my mother was on a cleaning spree. she got her ass blistered and damn near kicked out of the house.

that's what she deserved for throwing me in the lake knowing i was terrified of alligator gar. i was 7 years old and could barely swim, and i had no idea how to get into a boat from the water yet.

Great one for sure! yeah, alligator gars would scare the crap outta' me too!!

Do you laugh about it now, or is it still a mystery to her??
Old 12-08-2012, 12:01   #6
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

35. My brother takes me to downtown Detroit and expects us to stay over in the worst hotel in the city.

I've yet to pay him back. Lol
Old 12-08-2012, 12:03   #7
snubfan
Giant Member

My older brother would always go after my food. I'd make something to eat and he'd walk by and grab it and lick it and say "Can I have this?", or not even ask and grab it and start eating. He actually had the nerve to be mad when he finally found out the the first thing I did when I sat down to eat was to spit on my food when he was around.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:10   #8
FullClip
CLM Number 171
NRA Benefactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by snubfan View Post
................the first thing I did when I sat down to eat was to spit on my food .................
And does this mean that EVERYONE doesn't do this???

No wonder the waitress always seem a little freaked out when I go to out for dinner!!.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:16   #9
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by snubfan View Post
My older brother would always go after my food. I'd make something to eat and he'd walk by and grab it and lick it and say "Can I have this?", or not even ask and grab it and start eating. He actually had the nerve to be mad when he finally found out the the first thing I did when I sat down to eat was to spit on my food when he was around.
My grandpa says that back during world war 2, when the troops would get a piece of pie, the very first thing some of them did was lift off the top crust, spit on it, and then set the crust back down. That way if they looked away, or had to get up and talk to someone, the pie would be there when they got back.
Old 12-08-2012, 13:47   #10
MikeG22
CLM Number 11
Charter Lifetime Member

Send a message via AIM to MikeG22
One time my older sister and one of her friends was over and being super annoying all day. They were on the piano and yelling and screaming out terrible songs and purposely making me mad and loved every second of it. Until I got some of that canker sore medicine that one tiny drop will make your entire mouth numb and soaked a big cotton ball with it. Came back down with it hidden in my hand and while she was yelling out I popped it into her mouth. Her whole mouth went instantly numb for the next hour or two. It was epic. I luckily made it back to my room and got the door locked before she could murder me. I think my parents even later found it funny when they found out and I didn't even get in trouble! =)
MikeG22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 14:08   #11
LippCJ7

Ok, I'm 12 years older then my little brother, Dad wanted a in ground Pool and Mom wanted a baby, after four years we moved and low and behold we still have the little bastage but the pool...

Anyway I saw this coming, Mom and Dad decided to go from the wavey water bed mattress to the waveless and I talked Mom and Dad out of the old mattress claiming it would be the worlds best Pool toy ever!!

To set the scene our back yard was small I mean they literally had to use a shoe horn to get the Pool into the back yard, from my Mom and Dads bedroom window you could not see the pool because of the porch roof, Mom is in her room folding laundry and sees me jump off the diving board then 20' away sees her 3 yr old "Baby" clear the roof on the porch......

For those of you that are slow think of this only I did it in 1985...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hi7WCCbMWg

I don't remember much after that......
Old 12-08-2012, 14:23   #12
TK-421

Quote:
Originally Posted by LippCJ7 View Post
Mom is in her room folding laundry and sees me jump off the diving board then 20' away sees her 3 yr old "Baby" clear the roof on the porch......
I literally busted out laughing at that.
Old 12-08-2012, 14:28   #13
windpoint

I was 12 and took all the presents out of my 6 year old brother's Christmas stocking. And filled it with coal.
windpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 14:30   #14
Rick C
affiant

Still serving it up cold with a grin. It all goes back to the goldfish Ė piano incident of 1959. You can run but you canít hide.
Old 12-08-2012, 17:06   #15
VinnieD

Problem: Older brother tickle attacks me until I can't breath.

Solution: Wait 25 years and buy his 4 year old a giant bag of candy and a nerf gun for his birthday.
Old 12-08-2012, 17:12   #16
LippCJ7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieD View Post
Problem: Older brother tickle attacks me until I can't breath.

Solution: Wait 25 years and buy his 4 year old a giant bag of candy and a nerf gun for his birthday.
Drum sets also...

One huge advantage to being 12 years older then my brother is that I can buy my niece and nephew ANYTHING, he can't do anything about it, my kids are grown and out!!

All I tell him is I want my Pool back...

Last edited by LippCJ7; 12-08-2012 at 17:13..
LippCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 17:16   #17
RPVG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LippCJ7 View Post
Drum sets also...
LOL! I was thinking the same thing.
RPVG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 17:18   #18
treeline

My oldest sister, 4 years my senior, told people that my twin sister and I were born with ambiguous gender and were taking hormone treatment. My parents chose to make one a girl and one a boy but it could have gone either way. She did this for years before we found out.

I don't think I ever got revenge for that.
treeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 17:27   #19
happy seal

My big brother used to sit on my stomach and hold down my shoulders. Then he would pull up a big lugey and let it drip down as far as he could and at the last second suck it back up into his mouth. A lot of the times it didn't maske it back up.

Come home from school and sisters and same brother sitting on the pool deck with their ice skates. We are gonna skate, go get your skates. I get to skating on the pool just about the same time my dad pulls in from work and they are all gone!

"Off to the Salt Mine, My Friend"
happy seal is offline   Reply With Quote