Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:48   #1
PhotoFeller

New Lone Wolf complete slide for G19

In an earlier thread, I asked for pros/cons about LWD slides for a G19. I own a Gen 3 frame that needs a top, and I want a different look than black. I am fond of stainless.

Noone waved a red flag to indicate the LWD slides are problematic and noone endorsed them. So, I took the chance and ordered one today. It's a complete slide assembly without a barrel and sights.

This is my last chance to get some input from those who know something about these slides. I can cancel the order or return it if poor performance has been an issue. Any input will be appreciated.

Last edited by PhotoFeller; 10-10-2012 at 09:50..
PhotoFeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:19   #2
Paul53
Geezer Boomer

Can't speak to the slides, but in other matters Lone Wolf has done well by me. Good products, good service.

JR from Lone Wolf is on this board so if you have any concerns you are able to get rapid resolution.
Old 10-10-2012, 16:23   #3
PhotoFeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul53 View Post
Can't speak to the slides, but in other matters Lone Wolf has done well by me. Good products, good service.

JR from Lone Wolf is on this board so if you have any concerns you are able to get rapid resolution.
Thanks. I really am not worried about JR and LWD standing behind the slides they sell. I just try to avoid merchandise return situations because of the time and hassle involved.

I found it interesting that my prior thread about LWD slides brought no responses. My interpretation to that was there aren't many of these slides in use. Maybe there isn't much demand for them. Glock Talk would seem to be the place mostly likely to have folks with LWD slide experience.
Old 12-08-2012, 19:40   #4
stratispho

PhotoFeller, how'd your slide work out? I'm looking to order one from LWD and wanted to get some feedback first.
stratispho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 22:57   #5
cciman

deleted

Last edited by cciman; 12-08-2012 at 22:57..
cciman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 23:12   #6
PhotoFeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratispho View Post
PhotoFeller, how'd your slide work out? I'm looking to order one from LWD and wanted to get some feedback first.
It looks great with a KKM 9mm barrel. Haven't fired it yet, but will soon. I bought the complete slide, which only needed a barrel and sights.

The workmanship of my LWD slide is very good. I put TruGlo sights on it, so its ready to go.

I must say, the stainless slide and barrel on my G19 frame make a striking combination.

Lone Wolf seems to be a good company to work with, so don't delay. They guarantee satisfaction forever, which is hard to beat.

I'll post a report when the LWD slide has been checked out with a rigorous range test.

Last edited by PhotoFeller; 12-08-2012 at 23:15..