I have a Glock 19 Gen3 RTF2. It has maybe 500 rounds through it (as of today). It has no holster wear (as of today) and is LNIB. It is carried frequently, but no wear.
It has been slightly modified, but all factory parts are included (except for the factory plastic sights). I will reinstall the factory parts if requested. I do, however think that these modifications greatly improve the trigger feel…particular making for a slightly crisper break. ·
- Polished internal surfaces (25 cent trigger job)
- Glock extended slide stop
- Extended magazine release
- XS Big Dot night Sights (less than a month old)
- Glock 17 Smooth Faced Trigger
- All factory goodies, paperwork and case included of course.
I would like to trade Face to Face in NC. Trades I would prefer are listed below, but I am open to anything.
- XDM With Stainless Slide
- XD With Stainless Slide in 9mm
- Gen4 Glock 23
Pics to come once I take a few new ones with the new addition of the XS sights; but a Glock is a Glock is a Glock.