Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 10:44   #1
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
The All NEW Scrabble Game...

On to six letter words......let's rock!!!

Rules: Change ONE letter from the bottom word (you cannot add letters you cannot use foreign languages, you can only change one letter).



Starting word: GLOCKS
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:06   #2
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
On to six letter words......let's rock!!!

Rules: Change ONE letter from the bottom word (you cannot add letters you cannot use foreign languages, you can only change one letter).



Starting word: GLOCKS
BLOCKS for the second word!
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:13   #3
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimlineGlock View Post
BLOCKS for the second word!
And FLOCKS for the third word!
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:15   #4
woncrzymof0
Senior Member
 
woncrzymof0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by av1911 View Post
and flocks for the third word!
flicks
woncrzymof0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:19   #5
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by woncrzymof0 View Post
flicks
FLICKY is an arcade game made by Sega. First released in arcades in 1984, Flicky was also released at the time for the SG-1000, and then ported to the MSX and Japanese computers Sharp X1, Fujitsu FM-7 and NEC PC-8801[1]. It was later ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1991. Flicky was designed by Yoji Ishii, who was with Sonic Team until August 1999, when he formed Artoon, his own company.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 17:49   #6
SlimlineGlock
Senior Member
 
SlimlineGlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: N40.32° W075.32°
Posts: 1,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
FLICKY is an arcade game made by Sega. First released in arcades in 1984, Flicky was also released at the time for the SG-1000, and then ported to the MSX and Japanese computers Sharp X1, Fujitsu FM-7 and NEC PC-8801[1]. It was later ported to the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1991. Flicky was designed by Yoji Ishii, who was with Sonic Team until August 1999, when he formed Artoon, his own company.
clicky is when two people or more are always obnoxioius to others around eachother. They are always whispering to one another. They are *****es to others when they are together and they talk about people behind their backs. When they are somewhere or out with friends or at a party, they are together most of the time and ignore the others, even if those others, happen to be their best friends. They think: "so what, they are my best friends..but i have this best friend and i can relate to her in many ways". I only need them when im in trouble. They never think..hmm what if they leave me cause they are so sick and tired of me being clicky, until it actually happens.
__________________
Armored Pest Control
Big Dawg #1275
Flight Deck #767
SlimlineGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:07   #7
1gewehr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mid TN
Posts: 1,374
Cheers
1gewehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:16   #8
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gewehr View Post
Cheers
Beat by a second!!

The CHIERS (Luxembourgish: Kuer, German: Korn) is a river in Luxembourg, Belgium and France. It is a right tributary to the river Meuse. Its total length is about 130 km.

The source of the Chiers is near Differdange, in Luxembourg. The Chiers flows roughly in western direction.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE

Last edited by AV1911; 08-02-2010 at 11:16..
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 16:34   #9
pupcuss27
CLM Number 119
Charter Lifetime Member
 
pupcuss27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: INDY, USA
Posts: 1,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
Beat by a second!!

The CHIERS (Luxembourgish: Kuer, German: Korn) is a river in Luxembourg, Belgium and France. It is a right tributary to the river Meuse. Its total length is about 130 km.

The source of the Chiers is near Differdange, in Luxembourg. The Chiers flows roughly in western direction.

shi·er
a horse having a tendency to shy.

SHIERS

SIX is Better than FIVE
__________________________

The Lighter Side
.....____________________ , ,__
....../ `---___________----_____] - - - - - - - - ░ ▒▓▓█D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
pupcuss27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 20:11   #10
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupcuss27 View Post
shi·er
a horse having a tendency to shy.

SHIERS

SIX is Better than FIVE

Window Sheers
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 20:13   #11
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 28,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
Window Sheers
The Lighter Side
The Lighter Side

SPEERS

What many around here bet their asses on...
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:56   #12
1gewehr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mid TN
Posts: 1,374
SLEEKS

to cover up : gloss over
1gewehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:26   #13
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gewehr View Post
SLEEKS

to cover up : gloss over
SHEEKS Island (sometimes also spelled Sheik's) is an island in the St. Lawrence River in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is considered to be one of Ontario's Lost Villages, which were permanently flooded by the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1958. While much of the island has been flooded, a portion of it remains above water, but is not populated.

Sheek's Island was occupied primarily by family farms and recreational properties. In 1914, Levi Addison Ault donated a family property on the island to the Township of Cornwall, which became Ault Park. After the island was flooded by the Seaway project, Ault Park was rebuilt on the new shoreline near Long Sault.
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:30   #14
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SHEEKS Island (sometimes also spelled Sheik's) is an island in the St. Lawrence River in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is considered to be one of Ontario's Lost Villages, which were permanently flooded by the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1958. While much of the island has been flooded, a portion of it remains above water, but is not populated.

Sheek's Island was occupied primarily by family farms and recreational properties. In 1914, Levi Addison Ault donated a family property on the island to the Township of Cornwall, which became Ault Park. After the island was flooded by the Seaway project, Ault Park was rebuilt on the new shoreline near Long Sault.
SHEIKS

The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 13:52   #15
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan20703 View Post
SHEIKS
SHAIKS
The complete family restaurant

Welcome to our world

A warm welcome to Shaiks restaurant, offering you a wide range of authentic Indian and Chinese cuisine in Hounslow from across India in a contemporary setting. We are a family-run restaurant with a passion for serving real Indian and Chinese food in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere.

Offering you a unique combination of flavours to stimulate your taste buds, Shaiks's specialities include; mouth watering street food, delicious dosas , wholesome curries, and a range of delicious sweets all to be eaten in or taken away to indulge in later!

Book Your CHIRSTMAS PARTIES Here...

Indian & Chinese

Additionally, why not let us cater your next party or event? Shaiks catering can complete your special occasion, either on our premises with our fully licensed bar or at the venue of your choice. No matter how small or large, our professional team will tailor the menu to meet your needs, creating a unique and truly memorable experience for you and your guests.

We look forward to serving you.

shaiks.co.uk
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 15:38   #16
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: LOZ
Posts: 28,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV1911 View Post
SHAIKS
The complete family restaurant

Welcome to our world

A warm welcome to Shaiks restaurant, offering you a wide range of authentic Indian and Chinese cuisine in Hounslow from across India in a contemporary setting. We are a family-run restaurant with a passion for serving real Indian and Chinese food in a relaxed and hospitable atmosphere.

Offering you a unique combination of flavours to stimulate your taste buds, Shaiks's specialities include; mouth watering street food, delicious dosas , wholesome curries, and a range of delicious sweets all to be eaten in or taken away to indulge in later!

Book Your CHIRSTMAS PARTIES Here...

Indian & Chinese

Additionally, why not let us cater your next party or event? Shaiks catering can complete your special occasion, either on our premises with our fully licensed bar or at the venue of your choice. No matter how small or large, our professional team will tailor the menu to meet your needs, creating a unique and truly memorable experience for you and your guests.

We look forward to serving you.

shaiks.co.uk
SHAIKA Cafe

A restaraunt in Montreal
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:34   #17
SCmasterblaster
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Hartford, Vermont
Posts: 16,034
Prided
__________________
Gun Ownership Offers Freedom in Many Dimensions
SCmasterblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 18:23   #18
dan20703
Ammo Junkie
 
dan20703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCmasterblaster View Post
Prided
I thought about getting a .50 BMG but the ammo is PRICED too high for me.
The Lighter Side
__________________
"It's all about shot placement."- David (Slayer of Goliath)

"The gun is not the answer to all of your personal protection problems, but when you need a gun, you really need a gun."

Dan
dan20703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 20:40   #19
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member
 
TKM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Just another ball of mud.
Posts: 3,282
The prices sure went up since I bought my fifties.
__________________
Hey, I've been in a firefight before!
Well, I was in a fire.
Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 21:13   #20
AV1911
Cali Girl
 
AV1911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: A.V. California
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKM View Post
The prices sure went up since I bought my fifties.
PRICKS

The Lighter Side
__________________
BELIEVE IT WILL BE DONE
AV1911 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:07.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 992
273 Members
719 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31