While I was in High School forty some odd years ago i was on the schools rifle team (yes they did have them way back then) we used an indoor range under the football stadium. Any way I got sick as heck one year from lead poisoning, small bore ri9fles in a closed environment, the exahst fans had not worked for a while and school did not feel they were important enough to repair right away. Dad had a long talk with the school board range got closed for three weeks while a new system was installed, my old man could be real persuasive when he wanted to be
But airborn lead is nothing to joke about I do not shoot outside even with out long sleeves and gloves and change and shower right after
Lead makes your hair fall out too, I guess thats what happened anyhow.