View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 21:43   #19
deepstare

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
Seemed good, but this part of number 1 I don't totally agree with:

While there are many LEO's who know the laws well there are also many who don't. While they not be a horrible place to start, I think looking up statues and a site like handgunlaw.us is far better.
Yes, I agree it's always better to look at multiple sources for keeping up to date on ccw rights (how many of us have stopped in to speak to our local sheriffs)?

But consider the source...

Andrew F. Branca, Esq., is the foremost expert in U.S. self defense law across all 50 states, whose expertise has been used by the the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Tribune, NPR, numerous other media organizations, as well as many private, state and federal agencies. He is a Massachusetts lawyer, Life Member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), and Adjunct Instructor on the Law of Self Defense at the SigSauer Academy in Epping, NH. He regularly lectures and speaks throughout the country on how to protect yourself against both an attack and the legal machine after.

Andrew is a multi-division Master-class competitor in IDPA and an NRA-certified firearms instructor. He holds or has held concealed carry permits for Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Florida, Utah, Virginia, and other states.
deepstare is offline   Reply With Quote