View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 23:39   #13
CAcop

IIRC last year there was a shooting at a Raider game and this year it was a 9er game.

No thanks.

There are two families at the PD who go to the games. They are both dual income and they really don't do anything else for fun that I can think of. I think they may be season ticket holders and Candlestick supposedly has some really good deals. The new stadium in Santa Clara is going to be different. I heard one long time season ticket holder was told he was going to have to pay $80,000 just to be able to try to get similar seats in the new stadium. I suspect there are going to be a lot of companies in the Silicon Valley buying up the season tickets. Hell, I worked for a company that had season tickets to give out to employees at Candlestick when the Giants still played there. Nice seats behind the home dugout.
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT