View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 18:44   #2
Senior Member
TruthNotRelative's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 688
Originally Posted by Landsharkleather View Post
I have been seeing something called the candle stick method of grip reduction. I am looking for some detailed instruction on how to do it. Anyone have any links to share?
Of all the methods available, this has always seemed (to me) hands down the scariest. Actually taking a flame to your plastic gun in order to reshape it.
To answer your question.. try typing in Candle Method Glock Grip Reduction in Google Image, or YouTube. You're sure to get hits.
"You can't stop INSANE people from doing INSANE things by passing.. INSANE laws...... that's INSANE!"-Penn Fraser Jillette (Penn & Teller) on Gun Control Laws (DOH!)
Is it TRUE that there is no TRUTH? : )
"You forgot your BRIEFCASE!!!!!!"-

Last edited by TruthNotRelative; 09-06-2013 at 18:47..
TruthNotRelative is offline   Reply With Quote