View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:10   #5
CAcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Lingus View Post
I'm not in Boston, but I suspect if you had any contraband, it would be hidden before they forced their way into your home. Since they were looking for a person, I doubt they would look in drawers, cabinets, and other small areas for drugs. They didn't have time.

But if you were in the middle of burning a big ol' doob, or had a Kilo of white powder on a table, or a meth lab, it may be a different story.

FWIW, they weren't going door to door searching for a terrorist. They went door to door searching for a terrorist who killed a cop. Get used to seeing those heavy handed tactics. Especially in the NE.
I bet the minute the police started looking for the suspects anyone with any kind of weight moved their drugs out Boston. Anyone who kept them put them near the toilet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is online now   Reply With Quote