What Tater said!
I've been shooting and loading 10mm for a long while in various different configs. Here are my favorite powders and what I PERSONALLY typically use them for:
1) 800X - nuclear hunting loads
2) Longshot - anywhere from medium up through nuclear loads, my favorite powder for all things "HOT"
3) Blue Dot - anywhere from medium up through HOT, is CONSISTENTLY one of the most accurate powders I've used
4) AA7 - medium through hot, very accurate, smells nice
5) W231/HP38 - target loads, super accurate, great for cast
6) WSF - target to warm loads, accurate, great for cast
7) Power Pistol - great medium through hot
The only IMPORTANT powder I've left out for 10mm is AA9 (Accurate #9). I think when I've used up all of my existing Blue Dot I'll get a couple pounds of AA9 since it will also work with my .44 mag. I've not yet tried AA9 but its next on my list.
Good luck and have fun experimenting!
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”