What Tater said!
I've been shooting and loading 10mm for a long while in various different configs. Here are my favorite powders and what I PERSONALLY typically use them for:
1) 800X - nuclear hunting loads
2) Longshot - anywhere from medium up through nuclear loads, my favorite powder for all things "HOT"
3) Blue Dot - anywhere from medium up through HOT, is CONSISTENTLY one of the most accurate powders I've used
4) AA7 - medium through hot, very accurate, smells nice
5) W231/HP38 - target loads, super accurate, great for cast
6) WSF - target to warm loads, accurate, great for cast
7) Power Pistol - great medium through hot
The only IMPORTANT powder I've left out for 10mm is AA9 (Accurate #9). I think when I've used up all of my existing Blue Dot I'll get a couple pounds of AA9 since it will also work with my .44 mag. I've not yet tried AA9 but its next on my list.
Good luck and have fun experimenting!