View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 10:44   #3
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

He advocates for control. He says once you have control you can either tighten it up or loosen it. But he maintains control is more important than guns.

He is fighting to control other citizens civil rights under the Constitution, in spite of the American claim that civil rights are the rights of everyone. What a wonderful argument. He sees assault weapons as something to control because they represent more "power" than he thinks citizens should have (in his opinion).

Why isn't he just a enthusiastic about controlling or eliminating the ownership of "powerful" performance automobiles, since according to his logic, neither he nor anyone else needs them, and in his estimation they represent a threat to every other driver on the road because they are different than what he drives. Same reasoning.

There are always people that think your civil rights are less important than their fears of the world. What a blind Richard.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote