View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:57   #9
Deputydave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireForged View Post
Good idea Dave, I tried to find our old BOB pic thread from 2008 but the search came up with nadda.

Energy: Datrex food brick (16 bars), 90oz water

Environment: French shelter (half), 1 light gortex poncho, 1 space blanket, gloves, cap(summer) beanie(winter), boots, wool socks.

Enemy: CZ P07 duty (1 extra mag)

Injury: personal IFAK

Utility: 1 emerson folding knife, 1 RAT RC5 fixed blade, 100' 550 cord, 4ft speed tape, (2) fenix torches, batteries, water filter, 3 bic lighters, 1 firesteel, tinder, USGI canteen cup w/ integral stove, metal spork, warrior wipes, gerber hatchet, USAF sewing kit, trench scope.
I recognize the Gerber Parabellum knife in one of your photos. I have the same knife and it is excellent! They don't make them anymore and you'd pay a pretty penny to buy a used one these days. Very strong blade and the sheath is really cool the way you can have different carry options.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Deputydave is offline   Reply With Quote