View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 09:23   #27
Drain You
NRA member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyS View Post
You can't really HATE anything.......unless you are an old white dude!
I'm working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofri View Post
This really gets to me!
I don't want that interconnection! Email is not you tube, I have separate accounts and want them separate!
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
Yes, it's maddening, especially since there are only about a zillion other email hosting sites out there.
A zillion other hosting sites has nothing to do with my or most other people's lives. Android phone, tablet, Youtube, Googlevoice, they all use Gmail. The thread is not about the email account out there, the thread is about a crappy email being used to access popular services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N4LP View Post
If Youtube and GoogleVoice were provided by other companies you'd have to have multiple accounts, so this doesn't really seem like a negative. You can choose to have multiple accounts, or you can choose not to.
Having multiple accounts would actually be my preference. The only browser I'm having any luck with currently is Chrome. One browser, always signed in. If I want to go into one service using a different account, it changes the sign in for all of them. I don't want to be signing in and out and using the wrong account to send stuff randomly.
Drain You is offline   Reply With Quote