View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 13:28   #8
GLOCK19FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeebra724 View Post
Sorry man--not your day apparently. Did you chew out the store owner for falsely accusing you later? As far as the LEO, I'm not sure if he did anything wrong, but he should have given you back your round, I agree. Did you ask him for it? He probably just forgot about it with everything else going on...

Also, I know it's 20/20 hindsight, but...why not just try on the shorts instead of worrying about your pant's size? I go in dressing rooms every now and I just drop my pants with my weapon still holstered, try on the new clothes, and then get dressed again. I will say that one thing I love about my Galco Summer Comfort is that I can just snap off the holster without removing my belt...hope you have better luck nextime! At least you kept your cool--some guys would have reacted differently and perhaps got in some trouble.
No, I just left after that.. even if I did go back in, I wouldn't have said anything to the lady.

I'm not trying to have a confrontation with anybody.. even though yes, she did falsely accuse me, its in the past.

Now I'm just worried the officer may have forgot to pick the round up off the floor in the store. I don't recall if he got it or not.. I was just so nervous man.

Not only was it my first encounter with a LEO, it was a scenario where this lady had accused me of shoplifting!! So they already were coming in, thinking I was some kind of criminal.

I was literally shaking.. I had done nothing wrong and I knew that I was carrying. I'm still pretty upset about it as I type this.

But man, talk about EMBARRASSING..

Every person in the store just stopped and started at me when they heard him rack the slide to eject the round.

I have never felt so degraded in my life.
/"""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_/

Last edited by GLOCK19FTW; 04-19-2013 at 13:29..
GLOCK19FTW is offline   Reply With Quote