View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 18:43   #225
Khao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427 View Post
You've said I am a scumbag, dishonest, wrong, unethical, taking advantage ect., yet when asked to explain exactly why, you feel this way, you can't - you won't.

You are the one with the problem and you can't articulate why you feel like you do.

I buy and I sell things, they, are just things, for a living. That's how I butter my bread. I don't think ammo, mags, are any different than anything else.

Let me ask again, how is flipping ammo any different than say the flight helmets I posted on another thread? I didn't pick those up to keep, (I'd love to) I got those to flip.

I'm not making anyone buy my stuff. None of the stuff I'm selling is necessary to live, they are for people with disposable income. Hell, I'm not even setting prices, people are bidding what they want to pay.

If you don't like it, that's your problem.
I've articulated it plenty well enough. You've said yourself you are fine with the person behind you in line getting nothing, while you get everything. You even had the cheek to say you would turn around and sell it to that person behind you in line. Sorry but that's just a scumbag in my book... and certainly not someone I would want to be friends with.

That is why I've said what I said. How hard is that to understand?

Last edited by Khao; 03-27-2013 at 18:45..
Khao is offline   Reply With Quote