View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 18:35   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khao View Post
I use them as if they were definitive, because I see it as definitive. I KNOW (it's quite definite) I would feel like a tool if I were doing what 427 is doing. I KNOW I would have trouble sleeping at night.

We can use softer terms, but I don't think even you are willing to debate what they are doing is anything but scalping. Here... let's go back to "flipping" so no ones feelings are hurt.
You've said I am a scumbag, dishonest, wrong, unethical, taking advantage ect., yet when asked to explain exactly why, you feel this way, you can't - you won't.

You are the one with the problem and you can't articulate why you feel like you do.

I buy and I sell things, they, are just things, for a living. That's how I butter my bread. I don't think ammo, mags, are any different than anything else.

Let me ask again, how is flipping ammo any different than say the flight helmets I posted on another thread? I didn't pick those up to keep, (I'd love to) I got those to flip.

I'm not making anyone buy my stuff. None of the stuff I'm selling is necessary to live, they are for people with disposable income. Hell, I'm not even setting prices, people are bidding what they want to pay. And if I sell face to face, no one has to pay my asking price - the buyer can walk at anytime. I'm not just talking about firearms related stuff, either.

If you don't like it, that's your problem.

Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.

Last edited by 427; 03-27-2013 at 18:38..
427 is offline   Reply With Quote