View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 12:39   #53
bmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
Quit crying like it was your dog. The mountain lion was doing what a mountain lion does. Kill small animals.

The fact that you think talking about a mountain lion doing mountain lion ****, in the mountains, is somehow "hippie babble", shows how far off your liberal-O-meter is.

Acknowledging that people are encoraching on the territory of mountain lions, and creating the encounters, is a typically conservative attitude. IE conservationism.

But keep throwing out the "hippie" card, you might get it right one day. You sound like a typical city-dweller, absolutely certain that how you define conservatism is correct.
Killing a 14 pound dog around homes is what mt lions do? Weird I live in mt lion territory and this is news to me. Ours takedown 75-100 pound dear, are stealthy and rarely seen. So its OK for people to lose pets because "thats nature". All the massively over populated coyotes should be able to hop my fence and take our dogs as well, I mean afterall I moved out to where they live I guess.

I have as much respect for wild animals as anyone being a hunter and fishing my entire life. I guess thats why I am smart enought to realize that when a 140 cat becomes unafraid to hunt around populace, that its an issue that needs to be handled. Is it "nature" when it grabs a toddler on a bicycle? When is it not "nature" anymore? When it effects you and not somebody else?

Last edited by bmoore; 03-20-2013 at 12:49..
bmoore is offline   Reply With Quote