View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 18:35   #8
jfost11
Senior Member
 
jfost11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In the woods, VA
Posts: 963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali-Glock View Post
Hmmm I have been on a well for 13 years... never shocked the system...
Minus three and a half years, I've been on a well for my entire life and have never shocked any of them. The first I had heard of it was from a friend at work a year or so ago. Her water will begin to stink after a few months. Of course it stinks of bleach after the shocking so she has to run all of the faucets in the house until the smell dies down.
jfost11 is offline   Reply With Quote