View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 00:42   #23
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro Fijo View Post
Gay marriage proponents have a political agenda: to force the public to accept an aberration of Nature as normal. I accept that they exist & in all likelihood are born that way. However, why is it that these same people who want me to accept a genetic aberration balk at accepting any other human predisposition for any other given group? Due
to their agenda they have selective reasoning.

Shame used to be a wonderful societal glue that induced people to adhere to social norms. Look at the society of today and then tell me straight faced that we're better off.

I guess perhaps, some of the proponents do.

I'm simply a bystander. I couldn't care any less what two adults do, or who they find attractive/compatible.

Some guys like fat chicks, some guys like skinny chicks, some guys like other guys.

Why do you care, who someone else sleeps with?

As long as they're willing to leave me alone, and let me live out in the boonies with too many guns, my dogs, and my beer, I'm content to let them do whatever it is they feel is their god given right to do. And who he plays hide the sausage with, is hardly my concern.

To the OP, Gay Marriage, Abortion, and Religion (Above sep church and state)

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"

Last edited by AK_Stick; 03-07-2013 at 00:42..
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote