View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:34   #23
Gonetodarkside
owl protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithaca_deerslayer View Post
I don't believe you, just because I don't believe.

But did you see something or is the whole story made up? I believe you believe you saw something.

I don't know what. A man? A man in costume trying to trick people? A bear? Some other animal? A bush or tree? I don't know.

It is a great story. A scary story. Fills the imagination, and makes hair on the back of the neck stand up.

If we assume a bigfoot, he certainly heard you driving. Why not stop and just watch you go by? Why not crouch down? They are obviously elusive, so it is strange one would get seen that way. Maybe he's used to cars just driving by, kinda like deer are.

What about tracking it the next day? Get some buddies, some dogs, whatever. Might find prints to tell you what it was.

I understand you not believing and that's cool with me, it does not change my experience in the least. And yes, the story happened as I related it.

I did go back the next day with a few buddies but could not find any tracks. One of my friends who went with me is 6'8''. I had him stand next to the cedar tree where the creature was and I stood approximately where we were positioned in the jeep, he was almost half as tall as the tree.

I will admit, when we did go back down there I was still pretty freaked out and wouldn't have gone alone.
Gonetodarkside is offline   Reply With Quote