Thread: The GlockStore
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:04   #74
Phases

I emailed them again this morning.

My current intentions are to give them until Monday to hear a response or see a shipping alert. That will be over 3 weeks total for me. Assuming I don't hear anything I'm going to call call call until I get someone, then see how many supervisors up I can go.

I'm going to ask for a full refund, and depending on how easy I get it, going to file a BBB report. It won't do much good but it's an option.

Looks like they have a number of complaints already:

http://www.bbb.org/san-diego/busines...ego-ca-3001018

Quote:
22 complaints filed against business
Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business
1 complaint filed against business that was not resolved
I'm also going to mention the several other unhappy people here.

I know some of you may be thinking "Dude it's only been 3 weeks, in this business in this day and age, you're lucky to.." but, you know, it doesn't take a lot to keep me strung along. A simply reply would do, of almost any update/news. But this is ridiculous. Busy times or not.

That's my opinion anyway. So that's my plan, and to not use or recommend them in the future. I've worked with 4 other sites thus far since I got into this handgun thing and thus far they have been great. (Or it hasn't been enough time to tell, as I just ordered stuff from two other sites the other day. But they gave me expected turnaround time, so we'll see.)

p.s. We applied and got printed for our permits yesterday. They said turnaround is about 5 weeks right now for our area. Wife and I have a $13.47 bet on which will come first. She bet on the glockstore order. :P

Last edited by Phases; 02-28-2013 at 08:28..
Phases is offline   Reply With Quote