View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 01:00   #12
nikerret
Mr. Awesome

I'm new to reloading (with my own stuff, anyway) and I have managed to get 1.5K SPM's, 500 SP's and 630 SRM's in the last few weeks, I overpaid a little, but not terrible; $40, or less, per 1K. Add this to the 900 SP I already had and I'm not in terrible shape.

I keep hitting up people on armslist, the local stores, and checking the regular websites. However, I'm finding I can get them cheaper from individuals than the stores with the haz-mat and shipping included. I'm on a tight budget trying to get this thing going.

Fortunately, a buddy and I made an order with PV about halfway through the crazy, back when they had about a third of the stuff "in stock". Now, there's not much left. I have 300 .224 bullets, 500 .38 bullets, and only 150 .40 bullets. I amassing brass and have enough to make all the .223's and .40's I have. I also have two pounds of rifle powder and one pound of pistol. If I could go back, I would have ordered differently.

Now, if the damn storms would stop so my RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Kit could arrive. It was supposed to arrive Friday...damn snow.
nikerret is offline   Reply With Quote