View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:06   #991
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Hays View Post
Communication is a two way street.

Listen up.

My faith in God is not founded on unproven theories. It is founded on my personal experience and study of the Bible.

My personal experience and study of the Bible have led me to the conclusion that God does exist. It is this understanding that leads me to accept or reject the philosophies that abound with half baked evidence that evolution is the basis for life and the basis for the creation of man.
What evidence would be sufficient for you to accept evolution as the "basis for life and the basis for the creation of man"?
Quote:
It is interesting that mans first encounter with satan included flawed philosophy mixed with truth and supposition. Man did not fare well with the philosophy.
How did man's first encounter with Loki go?
Quote:
The tree was not apparently poisonous and Eve could not see any apparent reason why it should be bad to eat. satan presented his philosophy along with ascribing a hidden agenda to God and a promise of them becoming more enhanced by the increased knowledge of good and evil.
What did Satan say in the story that was untrue?