View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:50   #989
Vic Hays

Communication is a two way street.

Listen up.

My faith in God is not founded on unproven theories. It is founded on my personal experience and study of the Bible.

My personal experience and study of the Bible have led me to the conclusion that God does exist. It is this understanding that leads me to accept or reject the philosophies that abound with half baked evidence that evolution is the basis for life and the basis for the creation of man.

It is interesting that mans first encounter with satan included flawed philosophy mixed with truth and supposition. Man did not fare well with the philosophy.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Genesis 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Genesis 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The tree was not apparently poisonous and Eve could not see any apparent reason why it should be bad to eat. satan presented his philosophy along with ascribing a hidden agenda to God and a promise of them becoming more enhanced by the increased knowledge of good and evil.

Nothing has really changed. Same philosophy and demeaning of Gods purposes and character.

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.