View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 13:06   #12
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocktecher View Post
I just told you. They are not making enough money to stay in business with gov't contracts, they stay in business from the civilian sales.

If I sell 50 widgets and make $1 and I sell 5 widgets and make $20, where do you think the real profit is?

I referenced the recent gun mag I read about S&W. They said they did a one on one exchange right there in the article.
PLUS all the extras they gave them.

In my suburb county of Atlanta, my neighbor (it was about 8 years ago) was on the board to pick a new weapon for the county. He told me Glock did the same, the county paid $0 for the new G22s.

Glocks will, in their own Annual, talk about PDs that got new pistols at no charge.

You seriously think they are making money off that?

THEY ARE MAKING MONEY OFF US, AND WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW TO TREAT GOV'T AGENCIES IN NON-FREE STATES THE SAME WAY THE HONEST CITIZENS ARE.
Looks like you're telling me why they SHOULD BE SUPPORTING US. Perhaps I wasn't clear or I'm not comprehending your answer. If, as you say, they are going broke because of free stuff to LEOs and government... Why aren't they supporting us? Which is the OP's original question. That's the answer I'm not seeing in your post's
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 02-23-2013 at 13:17..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote