View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:33   #9
glocktecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
Well, all I can say is S&W (under the old ownership) was the first to sell us out to Clinton. If Glock and S&W are giving every LEO and the military everything free I have no idea how they are still in business. I guarantee LEO and military trump citizen when it comes to both companies. If you have proof otherwise please post it. If you know why S&W isn't supporting us and something other than what I posted as to why Glock isn't supporting citizens rights please post that too because they sure in hell aren't.
I just told you. They are not making enough money to stay in business with gov't contracts, they stay in business from the civilian sales.

If I sell 50 widgets and make $1 and I sell 5 widgets and make $20, where do you think the real profit is?

I referenced the recent gun mag I read about S&W. They said they did a one on one exchange right there in the article.
PLUS all the extras they gave them.

In my suburb county of Atlanta, my neighbor (it was about 8 years ago) was on the board to pick a new weapon for the county. He told me Glock did the same, the county paid $0 for the new G22s.

Glocks will, in their own Annual, talk about PDs that got new pistols at no charge.

You seriously think they are making money off that?

THEY ARE MAKING MONEY OFF US, AND WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW TO TREAT GOV'T AGENCIES IN NON-FREE STATES THE SAME WAY THE HONEST CITIZENS ARE.
glocktecher is offline   Reply With Quote