View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 23:05   #7
glocktecher

Will someone please enlighten me as to why they think Glock (or S&W for that matter) should care more for the gov't contract market?

THEY GIVE THEM TO THOSE PEOPLE FOR $0. THEY DON'T MAKE MONEY OFF THEM, THEY ADD IT TO THE PRICE WE PAY.

In a gun magazine I was just reading, some PD switched to S&W MP 40 and it was a one on one exchange for their old guns. PLUS, they gave them free engraving, with the dept. logo, for free. They gave them free holsters. They gave them training for, I believe, 12armorers. THE PD GAVE THEM NOTHING BUT THEIR OLD PISTOLS. NO MONEY.

And Glock has provided the county PD where I live with FREE pistols, no money paid.

SO PLEASE FREAKING EXPLAIN HOW ANY OF YOU THINK THEY ARE MAKING THE MONEY ON THE GOV'T AND NOT US.

There are just too many kool aid drinkers that are too lazy or stupid to stand up to Glock & S/W and demand fair treatment.

We are paying too much for these models because we are not just paying for our guns, but the money the Manf is losing by giving them away for free.

Tell Glock to stop this crap or you can buy from somebody else.

Last edited by glocktecher; 02-22-2013 at 23:06..
glocktecher is offline   Reply With Quote