- 9mm 115gr FMJ
- fired at height of 5 feet off the ground
- axis of gun parallel to ground
- no obstructions, ground absolutely level
- how far will the bullet travel before it hits the ground?
- what is minimum velocity for bodily injury? (i.e., pierce bare skin)
- what is distance for (2)? "
Here's something i heard before. If you fire a rd say parallel 5' off the ground and drop a projectile (bullet) same weight from muzzle end (same height) same time both projectiles will hit the ground at the same time? Some kind of rule of gravity or what not. Not sure i can grasp this logic though. Anyone know?
22lr -9x19 -357sig -40sw -22wmr -5.56/223 -12ga
Last edited by glock031; 02-22-2013 at 20:51..