View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 17:03   #195
Kurly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Lets try this one more time.

Do you think that, in general, women want to be raped? No matter how that happens, to actually be raped?

It is a yes or no answer. I am pretty sure you will say no.

Real rape, be it in the form of hyperbole, was put on the table in this thread. You, trying to prove whatever point you are trying to make about womens fantasies....is stupid, even if your information is reasonably true.

You seem to have a disconect between the core issues of what is going on here.

Had you started a thread about "Women who fantasies about it rought..." or whatever, (of allowed, and it wouldnt be here), given your information so far probably would have been somewhat able to garner a consenus. Plowing that point into this thread, after Devildogs statement, is random, non sequitur and flat out stupid.

You can keep on doubling down or you can realize just what the hell you did.

Good luck.
OMG, I never said they wanted to be raped you dolt! Look, if you can't even bother to read something and analyze it before responding with what you THINK someone said, then there's no point in continuing discussing this with you.

You're so far off from what I SAID, versus what you THINK I said, that it's pathetic. Someone else made the comment about rape. I said all women like to be taken in the bedroom (the links I provided show that women prefer a man to be dominant in the bedroom) and that many have rape fantasies with a partner they trust.

Is that clear enough? If not, go back and read through these posts instead of continuing a failed position that your original premise of what you THINK I said is correct. Because clearly, you're wrong. And the facts (the previous posts) outline that clearly.
Kurly is offline   Reply With Quote