View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 16:55   #193
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurly View Post
No dancing, but whatever. I take it you didn't even bother to click the link that I so easily provided you or listened or read any of the other links I've provided in my first post.

Stay ignorant my friend...
Lets try this one more time.

Do you think that, in general, women want to be raped? No matter how that happens, to actually be raped?

It is a yes or no answer. I am pretty sure you will say no.

Real rape, be it in the form of hyperbole, was put on the table in this thread. You, trying to prove whatever point you are trying to make about womens fantasies....is stupid, even if your information is reasonably true.

You seem to have a disconect between the core issues of what is going on here.

Had you started a thread about "Women who fantasies about it rought..." or whatever, (of allowed, and it wouldnt be here), given your information so far probably would have been somewhat able to garner a consenus. Plowing that point into this thread, after Devildogs statement, is random, non sequitur and flat out stupid.

You can keep on doubling down or you can realize just what the hell you did.

Good luck.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 02-21-2013 at 16:56..
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote