View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 16:40   #188
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurly View Post
And sir, your point is ignorant. But you'll continue to remain that way unless you try and do a little research first before responding with what YOU believe.

I just posted a google search that shows many articles with RESEARCH that agree with what I said. One even stated that rape fantasies are the third most common fantasy that women have.

No where did I imply or say that these rape fantasies are not consensual ones with a trusting partner. In fact, I went out of my way to distinguish it as such. But for someone who clearly believes his opinion is fact, doesn't want to read anything and thinks anyone else who disagrees is "stupid", why should one be surprised.
No matter where you go with it, the point you have tried to make here, in this thread, that you are dancing with and doubling down on....is still stupid.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote