View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 21:59   #214
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunHo198 View Post
But when BAD LEO's say on this Forum, (of which I repeatably read) that if they Ban guns, they are going to come and take them, and we aren't going to do anything about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
You've repeatedly read that? I would like links to those posts, please.
Quote:
I'm searching for that now. I think I'm sure who said it, but I don't want to point fingers unless I can find the posts. The threads have been locked, and the posts may have been pulled. But it was here on GT awhile back.

Still searching though.
Quote:
I tried to find them, but I'm not going through every post in every thread since Sandy Hook to find them. If I could, I would point out the Troll that posted it. But I'm not because I can't find it. It may have been edited. Who knows. But it was there.
Quote:
Point: I'm not digging through several months of posts to find it. Hindsight? I should have quoted him in my sig line for all to see.
You began with "BAD LEO's," plural, meaning more than one LEO.

You continue with more words meaning more than one, them, posts, them a couple more times.

Then you say "the Troll", then "him". So it was one person and one post you should have quoted in your sigline.

If you use the search feature, and search using the guy's user name, his last 200 posts will come up. You should find what you want that way.

I'm glad to hear it was just one person. I'm not up to opening a can of whoop ass on a bunch of these cops. That's hard work...

Do the search. Get back to us...

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921