View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 19:44   #17
D.S.Brown

I know the guy is looking for a pay day, and maybe whatever insurance benefits he has have run out. Likewise I don't know if he gets any disability retirement from the city, as this was not a line of duty shooting. So maybe he's looking for money as a means to support his family, I don't know. I'm sure he isn't the first or the last paraplegic that has to work.

However it burns me that his mega act of negligence that impacts him, and his family is now having a rippling affect. He's fortunate that his son didn't accidentally turn the gun on himself, that would be a tragedy. This man has been granted the opportunity to act honorably and walk away from this frivolous suit once already. I am heartless about this. I hope he loses, and his forced to pay ALL fees from the first trial, and this one as well, and that he is truly left destitute and penniless. He's not dead, so this has to be the price of criminal negligence, (not securing his weapon), and dishonor, (not being a man and owning up to the fact that he is the sole cause of all of this).

Best,

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.