View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 17:09   #21
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ 71 View Post
I guess you missed the part where they were exempt even while off duty. Cops have a crap job dealing with scumbags on a regular basis I get that. I also get its a really dangerous job. But that's what they signed up for. My cousin is a corrections officer. One of my best friends did undercover stuff. They should have the best equipment available. And then we have the local dept where the former chief just got paroled last December and his son an officer in another local dept is in jail for giving out info on a witness who then got his ass beat. Yeah I know there are good cops and bad cops good citizens and bad citizens but comments like you made make it real hard for us lowly ordinary folks to have much sympathy.
I don't Want or need your sympathy just and open mind.. But alas that is too much to ask.

Btw drama much Ii never refer to anyone as lowly do you have a poor self image, this is more about you than us, get some counseling.

Last edited by Mayhem like Me; 02-18-2013 at 17:12..