View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:22   #78
Burns

Send a message via AIM to Burns Send a message via Yahoo to Burns
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD357 View Post
Well I'm speaking from real world experience. I own a G20 and have owned a DE previously and have probably put at least 20K of various factory and reloaded ammo through these platforms. Which one of these do you own? or are we just dishing out cliche glock koolaid?

DEs are more accurate and just as reliable.... granted you spring everything right and use good mags.

Now to comment on your superior weapon, why do all the G20 guys pick up aftermarket barrels for the hot stuff and reloads.

1911 Forums

Now I like my G20 just fine, and I think the little G29fs are great little guns too. However, the DE has better barrel support (have seen problems with this first hand), is more accurate, better trigger and can conceal MUCH better. Sure they have their pros and cons but shots on target are what counts to me. YMMV.
The DE has superior support? That flies in the face of everything I have heard prior, including underwood ammo's warnings that their hot ammo should not be used in DE but is acceptable with g20/29
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. -- Walter Williams
Burns is offline   Reply With Quote