View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 21:56   #71
DJ Niner

Quote:
Originally Posted by INEEDMILK View Post
You should post this on www.reddit.com/r/Glocks

Someone just posted a picture today of a broken mag loader with the title "You win this time, magazine."
Well, I'm not going to say it will ALWAYS be this easy to load a mag with the Glock loader; this mag was well-broken-in, and I only loaded 5 rounds into it. I've seen my share of recalcitrant mags (especially when they are brand new), and I'm sure this isn't the first time a loader has been broken during use.

However, I will note that the mag shown on Reddit was NOT a Glock factory mag, had a greatly extended capacity, and was being filled with .45 ACP ammo. The strength of a spring required to push an extended stack of chubby .45 ACP punkin' balls up and out of a long tube in a timely fashion so as to keep up with a quickly cycling slide may well have exceeded the design/build specifications of the Glock mag loader, so I wouldn't really call this a failure under "normal" use.

If you think the vid clip would be helpful to Reddit users, feel free to repost it with a "For non-commercial educational use only" disclaimer.

Last edited by DJ Niner; 02-10-2013 at 22:03..
DJ Niner is offline   Reply With Quote