View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 21:56   #71
DJ Niner

Quote:
Originally Posted by INEEDMILK View Post
You should post this on www.reddit.com/r/Glocks

Someone just posted a picture today of a broken mag loader with the title "You win this time, magazine."
Well, I'm not going to say it will ALWAYS be this easy to load a mag with the Glock loader; this mag was well-broken-in, and I only loaded 5 rounds into it. I've seen my share of recalcitrant mags (especially when they are brand new), and I'm sure this isn't the first time a loader has been broken during use.

However, I will note that the mag shown on Reddit was NOT a Glock factory mag, had a greatly extended capacity, and was being filled with .45 ACP ammo. The strength of a spring required to push an extended stack of chubby .45 ACP punkin' balls up and out of a long tube in a timely fashion so as to keep up with a quickly cycling slide may well have exceeded the design/build specifications of the Glock mag loader, so I wouldn't really call this a failure under "normal" use.

If you think the vid clip would be helpful to Reddit users, feel free to repost it with a "For non-commercial educational use only" disclaimer.
...The second most dangerous thing to do is Turning Your Life Around. Going by local news reports, if you start Turning Your Life Around, you will inexplicably wind up face down in a convenience store parking lot at 0300 with a bag of somebody else's money in your hand, a chalk outline, and half a magazine's worth of the taxpayers' bullets in your ass. -- Tamara K.

Link >>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by DJ Niner; 02-10-2013 at 22:03..
DJ Niner is offline   Reply With Quote