View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:24   #42
ArrizX

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk69stang View Post
If you go for the Glock 20, check out the SF models. If you have anything smaller than giant Mongo-sized hands, the smaller grip will probably fit your hand better.

Hmm... why the Glock 20? It would be easier to list the reasons not to own one. I can think of only two reasons:

1) You don't reload AND you don't want to pay $0.75-$1.10 each time it goes bang with full-power ammo. Hand loading and/or deep pockets totally negate this issue.

2) You're a complete pansy who can't handle any amount of recoil more than a 9mm.

Seriously, just buy the darn thing and get it over with. I used to be a semi-auto pistol afficionado- they were all I bought. After I got my 20SF, I no longer have any desire to buy another semi-auto pistol anytime soon. It is just such a great piece that anything else would be a disappointment. I'm now getting into big-bore magnum revolvers because the 10mm has ignited my desire for even more horsepower in a handgun, and you can't really get a more powerful semi-auto without switching over to a finnicky gas system like the Desert Eagle. The only more powerful option that is reliable enough for my picky taste is the big-bore mangum revolver.

Glock 20SF - best all-around semi-auto pistol you can buy for any reasonable amount of money, IMHO.
Thats about the best advice ive heard all thread. Im going to to get it monday, ill buy the barrel tonight so I am ready. When I make the trade today I am going to offer cash in place of my glock 27 to see if he wants that instead so I might order two barrels. I really hate the 27 its uncomfortable to shoot so I want a ported barrel for it to see if that helps anything..

I would like to think I am not pansy enough to need the small frame they only had one and it was the full size ill check it out and see how it feels I guess is about all I can do.
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote