View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:42   #11
45Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by floorburn_21 View Post
Getting an email back at all from anywhere right now is a good thing. The amount of time it takes to respond to the thousands of emails daily must be overwhelming. You may think it's easy to just hire someone to field those is easy, but it isn't. It would also affect the bottom line, which would drive prices up. In today's world you can get things cheap, fast and of good quality. Pick two.

I had my own service business for more then a decade and it was service driven, here's a few basics for ya as I ran my business. There are times every business gets busy as well as slow times. It is very easy to hire folks, you take an ad out and hire someone, done. As far as the bottom line if they are selling and filling so many more orders that it takes months to get back to a PAYING customer then they are making a lot more money then usual. It's greed driven other wise. Oh I had a large HVAC business and if a particular summer was hotter then normal I would never take my customers money and say I'll see you in a month.

Some of us have bought online before, and realize there's some trust involved. These companies (most) are doing their damnedest to get product out, at fair prices, as fast as possible. I'm waiting on a lpk from palmetto, a lower from Shadow Ops, ammo from Sportsman's guide (pre panic purchase), 20 round pmags from bo-tach, and a few odds and ends. I would've bought these all anyways at some point, and none of them are "necessary," so I guess that might make it easier for me. You need to understand you aren't their only customer to take care of.
Sorry but once they take my money I do expect to be treated like a paying customer. Come on for real their voice mail has a full box for months now. I am a regular on two other forums and one for 8 years and this company has complaints out the wazoo. It is my fault I didn't check them out over there before ordering. According to their website nothing is back ordered and if that was the case I could accept that. But not to return messages just not to have an influx of cancelled orders is bush.
Good day folks
45Frank is offline   Reply With Quote