View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 00:16   #50
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
No doubt they sold quickly but the fact that they even had them is a sign IMO. Just as in 08/09 it was totally dry, then a small trickle, then a stream and then a flood of stuff on the market.
Of course they have them. I mean, it's not like production completely stopped...it's not like they are releasing many (any??) complete rifles...and it's not like any of their 'complete' uppers have included BCGs recently, either.

21 minutes of availability one time when they hadn't been on the website, I don't think, since mid-late December...not really very available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenPlank View Post
The delay in the email didn't happen to everyone, it's some kind of software glitch or network issue with the service BCM uses for those updates. Primary Arms uses the same system, and they have had the same problem in the past.

Also, that was not the first time they were in stock this year, as I can remember at least one batch in January.
There are just too many email addresses signed up, I am sure.

And it's not that I am complaining about it as I have been as fortunate as anybody regarding picking up BCM stuff when it flashed into stock this year, but, well, BCM stuff from BCM just isn't something you can really count on or tell other people to count on. Unless you are looking at a ~6 month window, anyway.

JMO

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote